Thursday, July 24, 2008

O Tahoe Where Art Thou

E had a blast in Tahoe. He played in the sand, ate the sand, and later he...well I'll let you finish that sentence, no need to be vulgar. It was so cute, Javier would build a sandcastle and then E would make growling noises and knock the sandcastle down. We called him the little godzilla, he really got into it! The water didn't seem nearly as cold this year which made our experience that much more enjoyable. Esteban however didn't venture into the water much. He prefered the safety and warmth of the beach. Great weather, great food and even better company and conversation. Aside from the sunburns and awful tanlines, I would say Tahoe was a huge success this year! Maybe I'll even try to make it out there next year, we'll see how things go!

I'm back at work tonight. I assume it will be another slow one so I made sure to bring my latest knitting project and some good movies to help me through. I have to say, as many times as I've watched "Raising Arizona", it never gets old. The same can be said for, "O Brother Where Art Thou?", which I also brought along. Hopefully a good strong dose of the Coen Brothers will keep me awake tonight!

No comments: